Trade Offshore with Investors Europe Mauritius by getting Gibraltar Category 2 Residency @offshorebroker
|Scooped by Ingrid KAYITARE|
Establishing residency in Gibraltar can provide significant fiscal and lifestyle advantages in a common law international financial centre within reach in the EU itself. These include:
- Maximum annual tax payable under £30,000.
- Minimum annual tax payable of £22,000.
- Income Cap is £80,000
- Professional Traders in Financial Markets using their own funds do not have any taxable income from trading so the minimum tax of £22,000 would be payable.
- No requirement to disclose worldwide income (spouse & family income can be included)
- No minimum physical presence to retain residency.
- Tax residency in Gibraltar does not mean that you cannot be tax resident in one or more other jurisdiction.
- Govt. Application fee of £1,000
Under Category 2 rules, you are subject to a cap on your tax liability with income tax payable only on the first £80,000 of taxable income which arises in, or is remitted to, Gibraltar, meaning a maximum annual tax liability of £30,000 or less. Taxable income does not include capital gains, gifts, income from savings with minimum annual tax liability of £22,000 applicable on a pro rata temporis basis for the first year of arrival.
For you to become a Category 2 Trader/High Net Worth Investor resident in Gibraltar, you must:
- have a minimum net worth of £2 million
- have exclusive use of approved property in Gibraltar. (purchased or rented – No minimum physical presence required)
- not undertake any Gibraltar business activities that compete with local entities